Thursday, February 16, 2012

Extreme?? Maybe? But not really!!

I love, love, love a good coupon and getting a great deal, so like most people I know, I have been both impressed and inspired by watching the show "Extreme Couponers" and while deep down inside I'm a bit envious of thousands of rolls of free toilet paper, I know my limits! I am in fact much too lazy to even attempt such a feat.  I mean seriously, who has 4 extra hours to go around dumpster diving for coupons and then clipping, sorting, and meticulously filing said coupons?!?!?! I'm just happy if after a full week of work (and 2 grad classes), that I can manage to make it out of bed before 11am and head to the supermarket, let alone make an entire day out of it!

But yet, yesterday morning AND last night I lived out a small part of my extreme couponing fantasy.  Due to a GREAT deal that ShopRite was having (that they have since changed due to the likes of me and "extreme couponers" everywhere!! lol) I was able to snag the following....


30 Bottles of Lipton Pure Leaf Iced Tea and Sobe Life Waters for FREE!!!!!!!

Well actually I did have to pay some sales tax but it only came to about 75 cents which is basically free which happens to sound soooooo much better!! 

So YAAAYYYY Free juice

Now has this event totally changed my mind on the whole "extreme" aspect of couponing?? Probably not, and while I'd love to have a surplus of anything, for right now 30 bottles of free juice is a good start! I'm gonna be sippin' pretty for a while!


Stay thirsty my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!