Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lent

So like most people that I know, I have decided to give up a few things for Lent this year.  It is both a personal sacrifice and hopefully a step in the right direction towards by weight loss goals.  For the next 40 days I will be without the following...
  • French Fries (Sigh...)
  • Cookies (bye-bye Girl Scouts)
  • Crackers (particularly peanut butter crackers-I have been addicted as of late!!)
  • ALL meats on Mondays (Fruits & Veggies only, etc)
  • Meat on Fridays (Seafood only)

Poor Mr. M suggested that I give up coffee.....UUUMMMMM....NO !!!!!!
That was sooooo not going to work... thus I celebrated with a FREE (yes free) Mocha latte from
Dunkin Donuts this morning!

Gotta love DD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!