Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shopping

So today we set out kind of early to go shopping for Mr. M.  Theres been a BUNCH of change in our house lately and he'll be starting a new job in another week too!! So for him that means a totally new wardrobe and while I'm super excited for him....I'm a bit jealous!! I want new clothes too! lol

My day started out like it does everyday....

(Caramel Latte)


Followed by waiting...
(Yes I am in the Men's Dressing Room...lol)



Followed by more waiting...
(Mr. M is in there trying on all his new clothes)

Followed by...

(Cup # 2 - Caramel Mocha)



In all it was a really productive day...Mr. M ended up with tons of new shirts and pants, a couple of ties AND a pair of shoes... even I got a new dress and a pair of skinny jeans that I've been wanting forever! Plus I'm sure I earned a couple of AP's from all of the walking that we did!



Don't you just love shopping & Saturdays?
It's the perfect combination!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!