Monday, February 13, 2012

SuperSTAR

So Saturday evening amongst the snow and FREEZING cold, Lisa and I headed out to Party at Yakatori Boy with Adrienne in Chinatown.  After driving around for about 20 minutes...we secured a PRIME parking spot, only 3 blocks away! lol

So what happens when you combine 2 friends, 2 mics, & a couple of drinks?!?! Probably the most moving, heartfelt, rendition of Michael Jackson's Ben to ever be performed!!!!


 
The evening of course was not complete without an awe-inspiring performance of "I Will Survive" performed by yours truly! It's my signature song and trust me, if you are ever lucky enough to attend Karaoke with me, you WILL see me sing it!!

(Go on now go...walk out the door)

In all, it was a GREAT night. Caution was thrown to the wind (I'm on Weight Watchers) There was singing, dancing, drinking, more sushi and "Japas"consumed than I care to admit and of course CUPCAKES!



HAPPY 30th ADE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!