Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

So if you know me (or have least read my short intro) you'll know that I'm currently on Weight Watchers for the 2nd time! The first time around was great...I lost 50 pounds, then proceeded to lose my motivation.  Needless to say, I thought it surely had to be the program and not me, so I canceled my online subscription and decided to try it on my own!

Fast forward almost one year and 20+ lbs (gained) later and I'm back on my weight watchin' weight loss journey.  This time I hope I stick around for good!

So as an attempt to keep myself accountable, I'll be sharing ALL of the details with you, Good or Bad!


Today -2.2lbs

Total -9.6lbs

Don't know how I managed that one, but I'll definitely take it.

Lets hope that next week can be just as good!!  I'm actually gonna try to get in SOME form of exercise this week (definitely NOT my thing-lol) and plan out a better menu. 

Keep your fingers crossed....we'll see what happens!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!