Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

SSSOOOOO....
I actually managed to lose some weight this week, 1.4 lbs to be exact!! Yes, it wasn't a HUGE number but considering what and how I ate this week, I'll take it!!  I  REALLY need to break myself out of this never ending gain some, lose some cycle.  I've been on this roller coaster WAAYYY too long and its starting to make me sick.  I think I need to take a long hard look at my goals and basically just my day-to-day life in general.  Something has got to give and soon!! You would think as much as I hate being the size that I am, I would make more of an effort to change it!! SIGH.....here's to just TRYING next week...until I come up with a serious plan and start to stick to it, thats all I can do at this point!


TODAY     -1.4 lbs

TOTAL     I cant even remember...but its a negative number!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!