Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In

So after A LOT of thought about where I'm currently headed in my Weight Loss Journey...
I've decided to change my weigh in day to Fridays.

I just feel like in the end it'll be better for me, esp. since I tend to do most of my indulging on the weekends.  That means I'll have all of my weeklies to use AND the extra free-time to get in some much needed exercise.  So wish me luck....hopefully this will be just the change that I need.

Oh a side note...I peeked at the scale this morning (my normal weigh in day) and was down .4!!! WHOO HOO...again its not much but its a step in the right direction towards Fridays "official" weigh-in.


* I've also got a new plan...it still needs to be worked out a bit before I make it official, But it should help to keep me accountable and get me to where I NEED & WANT to be! *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!