Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Domino's Review

Growing up, I was never really a big fan of Domino's pizza but ever since they've re-vamped their recipe, I've been slowly warming up to the chain.  I was intrigued by the latest commercials showing off their new Artisan Pizzas and was thrilled at the chance to get one.  ABSOLUTELY FREE.  (You know I love my coupons and I'm greedy so it was a win-win!!) It took a while to decide (I was torn between the Spinach & Feta Cheese and the Chicken Carbonara) but finally I chose the Chicken.



The ordering process was super easy online and I was even able to track my pizza's journey on my cell phone (so geeky-but so cool too) lol
So I knew that at 5:02pm, May had just put my pizza into the oven.



The pizza is smaller than you might expect...but it was the perfect size for me & Mr. M.

(It smelled even better!!)

Once I made it home, I couldn't resist sampling a piece (and by piece I mean a whole slice) before I hit the treadmill (C25K W2 D1...DONE!!!)....The crust wasn't as thin as I thought it would be, but it still had a nice crunch and just the right amount of pizza doughy goodness. 
The slices of chicken were a bit scarce, but each bite that I took, was filled with toppings... cheese, bacon, or diced tomatoes and the blend of alfredo AND marinara sauce was a nice touch.
And the best part...each slice is only 4pts+!!!!

All in all, it didn't disappoint!! And for free, how could I be mad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!