Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mail Call.

I LOVE MY MAILMAN!

So I know I just shared yesterdays goodies with you....but it gets even better!!!

today.

It is seriously like Christmas in April in my house!! lol  Amongst the goodies was a sample of purex detergent and a book that I really WANT and NEED to read....

I'll be sure to let you know how it is.

Even Mr. M got in on the postal happiness fest....the big box is his!!!!

But I know you really what to know about that beautiful brown box from HauteLook!!  I have recently picked up a serious addiction to the site and for very good reason.

Again pretty basic packaging...


But the contents more than made up for that!!!


I pretty much fell in love with this bracelet from the moment that it "danced" across my computer screen!
Of course I HAD to have it!! lol


It was bigger and chunkier than I expected
and I couldn't be happier!!
This is going to look great this summer!!



Did I mention that I love my mailman?!?!!? lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!