Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mail Call.

Yayyy for packages!


I have recently become a bit of a shoe whore and I happily anticipate the arrival of spring and summer a.k.a. sandal weather.  Each year my sandal collection seems to grow almost to the point where I am running out of space...forget a shoe closet, I'm about to upgrade to a shoe room.  So you can imagine how exited I am when not only do I find cute sandals but I find them at a great price!


I got this box o' sandals during a great BOGO 50% off sale...
4 pairs of medallion style flips flops without even making a major dent in my wallet!


Black, Yellow, Pewter, and Coral.
They fit perfectly and will make the perfect, inexpensive, addition to my summer wardrobe!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!