Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sigh.

I'm not gonna lie....I am addicted to my scale!

I KNOW its wrong but I like to weigh myself everyday (just to get a sense of where I'm at) and whether or not I can stand to have dessert or something of the sort.  Its calming, yet upsetting all at the same time.  Its just amazing that one item in my house can have SUCH an effect on me...It can make me happy or make me said,
just by stepping on it.

And now I am without it....at my own request, Mr. M hid my beloved scale until Friday mornings weigh in and I am going through some serious, SERIOUS withdraw!!! I'm know its for the best but I miss my scale!!!

I'm nervous...I think my eating has been under control (for most of the week) and I've been working out like crazy (well for me anyway) so I'm scared to be doing all of this and having no idea at all if it's working.....

Guess I'm really gonna have to wait until Friday....UNLESS, I tear the house apart looking for it and then put in back in the same. exact. spot where it was?!?!?!  hhhhmmmm...sounds enticing but I'm sure Mr. M wouldn't be happy to know I relapsed!

I can do this...I got this...
(How many more days until Friday?!?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!