Friday, April 20, 2012

Weekly Weigh In.

I don't get it.
I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT GET IT!!!!!!


I basically bust my azz this past week and got in some of the best workouts of my life (ok, maybe that's a bit of a stretch) but I worked out hard and ate decent all this week and yet this morning when I stepped on the scale, I was up 3 WHOLE POUNDS!!!!!


SERIOUSLY, I do not get it!!!!


And I understand that I could be building muscle (I've been working out more this month than I have in a looooong time) and that there are some other aspects that could be contributing to this gain but still, its frustrating and a bit discouraging.  The scale is definitely not an accurate reflection of my effort this week!


I wont give up (although I will throw a bit of a pity party for myself, that will most definitely involve pizza AND a drink or 5 ☺) BUT I wont give up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!