Monday, May 14, 2012

EPIC. WEEKEND.

Although its Monday (and that kinda sucks) I'm still walking around with my weekend "high".  Mr. M & I had A LOT ☺to celebrate this weekend!! Being the social butterflies that we are, we love to cram as much happiness into as little time as we can...hence THE WEEKEND!!

MAY 12th 2012

Today we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary! 
5 WHOLE YEARS!!!
 I still can't believe that it's been that long. 
It seems like just yesterday that I was a nervous wreck...standing at the alter!

We have officially crossed over to the "old-married" couple phase of our life and I couldn't be happier. We were just talking about how we've "lived" and done in the last 5 years...I cant wait to see what the next 5, 20, 50 years holds for us! I am so blessed to have such an amazing and loving husband.


We kept our celebration "light" but it was filled with love, well wishes from family & friends, flowers



and of course...filet! lol



MAY 13th 2012

Besides being Mother's Day
(love you mom)

(this is a cake by the way! My sister ordered it for my mom...it was as good as it was beautiful!!!!)

It was also Mr. M's 31st birthday!!
(this is from last year's surprise 30th B-day party---uuummm yes, I'm an awesome wife like that!!)

I told you we like to do it way big...I can't believe that he is getting soooo old!!! He was a 'lil tenderoni when I met him!!lol
It was a nice day spent with family...and we had a huge dinner at the chinese buffet.  Nothing too major, but it was still a great time and we plan on going away for an extended weekend later this year, to officially celebrate his special day!

And no birthday is complete without cake ...


Happy Birthday Bear!
I love you soooooooooooooooo much!

He made a wish, blew out the candles, and then I went to sleep! It was the perfect ending to a perfect weekend and I couldn't have asked for more!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!