Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I.T.N.O.S.

Sorry I'm just now getting around to this...the last few days have been crazy busy BUT I'm happy to say it's all over....I have survived my 1st semester of grad school!!! YAYYYY!!!! Whew...I'm so glad its over, now I get to relax for a whopping 2 1/2 weeks before the summer semester starts!! YAYYY (that was my sarcastic voice just in case you were wondering!!!) LOL....but anyways...

In The Name Of Shame.....
1. Declare your love for an uncool TV show.


I know I might catch a lot of flack for this but hey..aren't we all allowed a guilty pleasure or eight?!?


I am openly and honestly addicted to MTV's 16 and Pregnant (and of course each season of Teen Mom) like to the point where I feel like I actually know the girls and wait anxiously each week to find out whats going on in their lives.  I've even got Mr. M watching it now!!! 16 and Pregnant is not AS good (sometimes) as Teen Mom but it offers a small fix..lol until my girls come back for another season of drama (no matter how scripted it may or may not be!!) I don't know why I'm so drawn to the show...in most cases, the sheer stupidity of the "cast" just pisses me off...but yet I can't NOT watch it!! Lol...it's like that one song that you kinda hate but yet every time its on the radio...you catch yourself singing along!!

So there you have it...my love for what may or may not be an uncool TV show...we ALL have one...what's yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!