Friday, May 4, 2012

Thursdate.

Have you ever had one of the days where you just wake up in the morning and basically say eff it?!!? I'm gonna throw on whatever, I don't care if someone does mistake me for being homeless, as long as I make it through this day?!?! No?!? Ok...well whatever!! But anyway...yesterday was that way for me...
I survived the work day barely...I was exhausted...I kinda looked like a bum (in my own mind anyway) and of course I somehow managed to drop lunch on my shirt AND pants leg...greeeeeat!!

But despite what I initially thought...the day (well night rather) got much better... I managed to make it home and spruced myself up just a 'lil bit.

(pay NO attention to the junk behind me...lol)

And Mr. M and I headed out to a much needed mid-week date at Pichana Brazilian Grill.  Think of all you can eat perfectly seasoned meats, slowly grilled and dripping with juicy deliciousness! EXACTLY!!! lol Topped off with a "salad" bar decked out with fresh fruits, rice & beans, slow roasted pork and pastas and it was a recipe for greedy happiness.

(doesn't he look happy??)

We (I mean I) couldnt end the meal without dessert and finally settled on a chocolate covered strawberry.


Make that a caramel covered...chocolate covered strawberry...umm yes. please.!!!


We wanted to go to the movies BUT being the old folks that we are, we decided that neither of us would be able to stay awake long enough to make it to the 9:35 show...yes, sad I know!! lol
And instead ended the night at a local water ice/ice cream stand on the way home.


The perfect ending to a perfect night!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!