Thursday, May 17, 2012

WedsDate.

So my awesome husband surprised me yesterday with a mid-week date night!!

I had been totally craving guacamole lately, so he of course chose Mexican for the evening! We headed to a small place called Zocalo.  We had been there once before and it was definitely worth going back!
Its such a cute place with intimate dining rooms and even an outside seating area. But since it was a bit humid, we decided to sit inside and soak up some free AC!! lol

We started with the guacamole. Seriously, they have the BEST gauc!!
I could have eaten two bowls all by myself, but we settled for just one AND I shared!!

For dinner, I chose the Carne Asada tacos.
More guac, fresh pico de gallo, sour cream, red rice, re-fried beans, and hot tortillas.
Needless to say...the plate was clean when we left!

After dinner, we headed to the movies. 
We chose a 7pm show this time to ensure neither of us would get too sleepy and miss it! We finally saw "Think Like A Man" and it was hilarious.  It was also nice that there were only 7 of us in the entire theater!! lol

It was a great date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!