Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Game

Yesterday, Mr. M & I ventured down to the Wells Fargo Center to watch the 76ers take on the Milwaukee Bucks.  According to Mr. M (the sports expert in our household) they lost what should have been a relatively easy game.  I'm just mad that they were 4 points shy of me getting a free Big Mac for lunch today!!! 100 points scored = FREE big Mac the very next day!!

(Just in case you were wondering...I love me a Big Mac every now and then....LOL)
 
But even with the loss...I enjoyed the game.  I actually followed along (somewhat---come on Hawes..step your game up!!!) And the highlight of the evening...Polish Water Ice and $ 1 hot dogs!!!
 
YAY for cheap eats!!
 
(Waiting for the game to start )
 
(Hot dog tray # 1 )
 
(Warm-ups )
 
(The remains of Hot dog tray # 2. What?!?!?! They were $1 !! LOL
See the baby bump making an appearance??? )
 
It was a fun night...I was definitely tired by the end of the game, but it was worth it! And you can't beat date night with the Hubs!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!