Thursday, January 24, 2013

29 Years Ago Today.....

I was born! (Yay-Happy Birthday To Me) And I'm pretty sure the world hasn't been the same since!
 
Although there is plenty to celebrate, today has been pretty low key and I'm am perfectly fine with that.  I've been spending my special day with the two most important people in my life (one who just so happens to share this milestone date with me and turns 3 weeks old today ♥) The day has been filled with love, naps, cake (but of course), sitcom re-runs and RENT playing on starz.
Pretty perfect if you ask me!
 
 
 B-day Cards including my very first Mommy card....aawwwww

Oreo cupcake

Strawberry shortcake cupcake

Balloon surprise from Mr. M

The BEST cake ever!!! Chocolate Chip Pound Cake with Buttercream Icing!
OMG...to die for!!

 
Mango Citrus Juice with lunch

 
Sushi lunch!!! Philly Roll and Eel Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!