Thursday, January 31, 2013

Early morning moments....

♡ so it's a little after 1am and I'm laying here holding a wide awake baby trying to rock her to sleep... it doesn't look like she has any intention on going any time soon!

♡ and you know what?? Deep down inside...I am secretly okay with this...I love this time I have just me & her.

♡ it's amazing to me how little sleep a person can get and still manage to be a functioning member of society.

♡ I will admit it... I am addicted to instagram!!

♡ there is a container of snickers ice cream in the freeze SCREAMING my name right now but I am entirely too lazy to go get some.  A sign maybe??

♡ I have every intention of rejoining weight watchers soon or atleast committing to My FitnessPal (its a budget thing)

♡ BUT... I'm nursing and "dieting" is not really recommended.

♡ I am sooo not upset by that...lol. great thing is... I'm already down below my pre-pregnancy weight. Yay!

♡ I went shopping yesterday for the first time in a looooong time. It felt strange and exciting all at the same time.

♡ but 2 shirts and 3 nail polishes later,  it felt...right! Lol

♡ okay.. I'm off to resume operation 'get baby to sleep'.. wish me luck!

♡ good night! Maybe?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!