Thursday, January 10, 2013

Well.....

I'm a Mommy!!!!!

Hence my lack of posts in the new year (which I hope is off to a great start for everyone)

Mr. M & I welcomed our little girl into the world at 11:09A.M. on January 3rd.  Labor was an experience to say the least and probably the most painful thing that I have ever experienced in my entire life (WHAT?!!? I gotta be honest..lol) but it was oh so worth it and although I may be a little biased I'm pretty sure I gave birth to the cutest little girl in the entire world.  She arrived a little earlier than we expected, I was actually due Saturday (1/12) but thank goodness, we had everything ready for her arrival. 

Adjusting to motherhood has been an adventure thus far and involves A LOT of sleep-less nights, dirty diaper changing, picture taking (my cell phone will be out of memory in no time) and cuddling (the very best part) and I couldn't be happier. Mr. M and I are absolutely head over heels in love with this little miracle that we created. 

So while it's a little belated at this point... Happy New Year everyone, I hope 2013 is full of life, love and happiness for you.  

Now I'm off to cuddle with the two loves of my life...


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Being a mommy is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much!! I'm loving every minute (even the extra sleepy ones... lol).

      Delete

Got something to say?? Share it here!!