Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mail Call

So I'm finally getting around to posting this because lets be honest...as much as I LOVE to write about my life...getting sleep whenever I can is soooooooo much more "special" to me right about now.  These every 2-3 hour wake ups and feedings are killing me...but I digress....LOL

Anyway this week was really exciting because I actually got some mail other than bills....and if you are anything like me...that is worthy of a celebration by itself (bills suck)...Mr. M offered to let me pick out my own birthday presents this year which is really nice because he just gives me a limit and I get to pick out whatever I want...so naturally I chose jewelry, clothes, shoes, and all things girly (more about those things later).  Last week I went on an online jewelry shopping spree and just 2 days later all of my goodies arrived...

OH don't we all LOVE the UPS man?!!? Even if he did partially crush my box!! LOL
 
Opened the box and it was bubble wrap mania....atleast I know my goods were protected!
 
Just what I needed for the summer....a stack of gold bangles!
 
Double row gold link bracelet.
 
I'm PRETTY sure this is my new absolute favorite piece of jewelry...a monogrammed "C" bracelet.
 
Infinity.
 
Golden hoop earrings.
Silver and Gold "tribal" earrings.
 
Golden cross.
 
And finally a cute picture of everything including a gold horn necklace that I'm still on the fence about...its a bit well A LOT bigger than I was expecting it to be but I'm sure with the right outfit, I might be able to pull it off...what do you think??
 
My selections definitely didn't disappoint and I cant wait to start rocking all of my new pieces. This was definitely my type of present and what girl doesn't love jewelry?!!? 
Happy Birthday to me!! LOL
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff. Happy belated birthday! The horn will look great with a sweater of solid long sleeve shirt. Something like that. I wanted to reply to your comment but you came up as No-Reply :( Absolutely let your daughter do post!!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?? Share it here!!