Monday, March 25, 2013

It's Over!!!

My maternity leave that it....I just can't believe that its time to go back to work and I'm not very happy about it!! It seems like just yesterday that I had Baby M and now she'll be 3 months old next week (tears). I'm really happy that my mother in law will be keeping her during the day so at least she won't have to go to daycare, but I'm still dreading the fact that I have to leave her for a full 8 hours each day!!  I was told that every new mom goes through separation anxiety...but lets just hope I don't spend my first day back at work sitting at my desk in tears!

But in the meantime, I'm gonna be sure to live up my last full week at home with my baby girl and this weekend, Mr. M & I will be taking her away for her very first road trip! YAY! I'm looking forward to a weekend of fun with the family and then back to the working world on Monday!

Somebody better hook the coffee machine up to my desk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!