Saturday, March 16, 2013

SO.

So like always I have totally been slacking a bit on my blogging.  I told myself that I would go for atleast two posts a week and yet, somehow life manages to get in the way and I always seem to fall a bit short of some of my goals! lol But I guess now that I am a actual full grown adult...(I'm almost 30 and trust me I've been trying to avoid "growing up" for as long as I could) thats to be expected!

It finally hit me the other night (better late than never right?!!? LOL) I am someones wife AND mother.  I spent a night doing things that needed to be done as opposed to things that I really wanted to do...I cooked, washed clothes, washed dishes, cleaned the kitchen, gave the baby a bath, and got our clothes ready for the next day, all before even getting close to my bed and being awakened every couple of hours for greedy baby feedings!! lol I told Mr. M, OMG I really feel like a mom now! And needless to say...most other days followed suit. I can only imagine what things will be like once I have to go back to work and throw another 8 hours of busy-ness into the mix.  But yet, as I sit here typing...looking at my baby girl and waiting for my hubby to come back with breakfast, I realize it really is worth it!!

But in the meantime, I'm gonna have to get my act together and get organized...there is so much to do and so little time to do it...like washing up more clothes than I care to admit that we have.  Organizing and switching our closets and just plain 'ol getting the house in order (I swear sometimes that Babies r us exploded in here) plus not to mention I still need to fit in a little fun and me time (and maybe a shower or two ☺ lol) plus eating and drinking and all that good stuff!!

So, how do you do it? What are your tips for getting organized and staying on track?? I am a list maker...so I'm thinking a daily to-do list will help but what else can I do to ensure I get it and keep it all together?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!