Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm In "Love With Food"

ok, while this is nothing new for those that know me...thats not totally what I meant!! lol 
I am in love with the "Love With Food" subscription box.  Subscription boxes seem to be the big thing right now...if you didnt know, subcription boxes are basically campanies that ship you a box of goodies for each month that you "subcribe" to their services.  There are makeup subscriptions, food, clothing, coffee,tea, crafting, pretty much any and everything that you can think of.  Google "Subscription Boxes" to see all of the awesome-ness that is out there, I'm sure you'll find something for your tastes and budget (if you are like me---money is always on your mind!!) LOL

So anyways, after hearing about "Love With Food", I decided to try it out for a number of reasons...mainly because, YES, I LOVE food, but also because the box is cheap well within my budget (only $10 a month plus $2 for shipping BUT your box can be even less depending on the length of your subscription), because for every box that is purchased, Love With Food donates a meal to someone in need and because April's box was hand selected by Mr. Bizarre Foods himself, Andrew Zimmern.  Mr M. & I are huge fans of his television shows, so I HAD HAD HAD to try out his picks.  So basically this one was just a win-win all around. 

Even though I've heard mixed reviews...this box DID NOT dissapoint. And after this one...I'm excited to see next month's box which has a Mothers Day theme (OMG---YAY my very first mommy's day!!!) Another great thing is all of the products that are included in your box are available for purchase on the love with food website. That way when you discover something amazing..theres a way to get more!!! If you are interested...definitely check them out!! There's a link to your right!!!


My cute little box.
 
One Box. One Meal.
 
My First look.

Creamy buffalo ranch dip...can't wait to taste this

Green olives with lemon & Garlic. 
I am not a fan of olives At. All. But Mr. M likes them...so this sample is all his!! Lol

Air popped Sorghum Grain.
Andrew actually ate this one of of his shows. Its sorta like popcorn. I havent tasted it yet.


Smoky Chili & Lime chick pea snacks.

Roasted sunflower seed snacks...these were SOOOO good!!!

Fennel Pollen.
I'm not quite sure what to do with this little seasoning packet just yet.  Luckily love with food has some recipe ideas on their site.  Guess I'll have to start there!
BTW...this fennel has a SUPER strong smell..I could actually smell it through the box AND the plastic wrapping.


All natural coconut milk caramels.
I need to eat these like tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!