Thursday, January 23, 2014

30!!!!

So here I am on the eve of my (*GASP) 30th birthday and I'm just a bit shocked at how fast the last year has passed.  Its been a year of ups and a few DOWNS but I've survived!! I decided to come back to my blog which has been neglected for quite some time now and re-visit the post that I made almost exactly one year ago.  I was excited to live it up during the last year of my 20's and honestly I did.  I may not have gone out and done many of the exciting things that people think of when they talk about "living it up" but that's okay.  I think I've settled into my life as a wife and a mother.  I've gotten to a place where I realize its okay to just BE.  I still have A LOT of work to do in and around the pages of my life's story and its taking me much longer than I anticipated but I'll get there and I'll be a better, wiser, and happier person because of it.  Here's to closing a chapter of my life and opening a new one.  Here's to a new year and a great life.  30 will be as awesome and as amazing as I make it.  Hopefully you will all stick around a bit to see it unfold.

Happy Early Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!