Wednesday, July 13, 2016

LIFE

Life happens.  When we expect it, when we don't, it just...happens.

I can't believe that it has been over 2 years since I last wrote here and probably just as long since I last visited this site.  I was browsing the blogger site recently and I was shocked and saddened at what I saw.  So many of the blogs that I followed daily were just gone. No new posts, no updates, nothing and it hit me, life happens and even though we sometimes feel all alone in this world, our experiences are sometimes totally similar.  While I thought I alone had totally given up on (i.e. neglected) this blog because LIFE, I saw that it wasn't just me and it was comforting in a way.  I'm sad that my blog has sat unattended on a back burner and sadder that so many have chosen to do the same thing, but my only hope is that we have silenced our blogs for better;  for better experiences, for better memories, for better fun, for better sharing, for the living of a happy LIFE.

Maybe I'll be back? Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!