Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fat Tuesday....


So today is Fat Tuesday...the infamous day of rich and fatty foods and the beginning of the ultimate test of human will power and self control otherwise known as Lent.  40 days and 40 nights of pure sacrifice.

I'm such a bad Weight Watcher... since I already know that tomorrows weigh-in will be a total flop and because HEY, IT IS FAT TUESDAY!!! I decided to once again throw most of my caution and good sense to the wind and indulged a lunch courtesy of WaWa.  The only good thing is I WILL be splitting that lunch into dinner as well, so not all hope is lost for me!!

I have made the decision to give up a few things for lent this year and lets just hope that this time I can actually stick to my guns and follow through. 

Here goes nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!