Monday, February 20, 2012

Putting in all into perspective...

This past week has been one of THOSE weeks!! I've been a bit stressed, I'm gearing up to start a new job, Grad classes are just not what I was expecting them to be and to top it all off I've had a cold.

I know the scale is not going to be kind to me this week and really I have no one to blame but myself.  Rather than use my challenges as motivation, I used them as an excuse to eat. A LOT. OFTEN.  I peeked this morning at the scale and I am up a whopping 2 pounds that I'm sure will not be gone by Wednesday morning's weigh in and you know what?? I'm okay with that.  I know what I did wrong and I know what I need to do to correct it.

Wednesday starts a new week for me and I'm ready to climb back on the wagon and ride it all the way to the finish line.  I KNOW there are going to be bumps, detours, and pit stops along the way.  I mean this is life, it happens!

I've been down this road before....I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!