Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mail Call

Yesterday, after a long day of work AND school... I came home and Mr.M uttered those magical words that all women love to hear....

"A package came for you today...it's on the couch!!"

Instant. Happiness.

Inside of that white bubble envelope was a mountain of new undies (that I got a GREAT deal on at Victorias Secret) and TWO secret rewards cards worth $10, $50, $100, or $500 off of my next order.  Of course I'm sure mine will only be worth $10 each but even still that means twenty dollars worth of free stuff and ultimately a total make-over of my underwear drawer!!  Yayyy for great deals!!


Also included in the loot for the day was a free sample of skin brightening serum that I'm really excited to try AND a coupon to try out Kraft Fresh Takes for FREE!!!! It kinda looks like shake n bake (a favorite in our house) but the gourmet, all grown up version (with cheese and seasonings and bake-y crunchy goodness).  Even Mr. M is excited for this! I'll be sure to report back once we try it!


Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!