Monday, February 25, 2013

Updates...

So far so good with my 29 ways to 30 plan...and while I still have a ways to go before my list is complete, I have been actively working on it.

Since January was extremely busy for us (you know with me having a baby and all...lol) Mr M & I weren't able to go out like we had planned for date night and my birthday (we are definitely still planning a b-day dinner for me...it'll just be a bit belated..like a month or so) but we made up for it this month.  We had a 'Valentines" date night on the 16th and spent the evening with my sister & brother in law.  Dinner was great and SO delicious, be sure to check out my last post for the pics...there was also a pineapple margarita involved ;-)

Saturday we spent the evening snuggled up on the couch with the baby, pizza, and a movie.  We kept it old school for the evening and by that I mean VHS....lol
Please don't tell me that we are the only people that still own a VCR!! LOL
Its a dvd/vcr combo player if that makes it any better! But anyway...this movie is soooo good and was well worth the extended internet/amazon search that it took to find it.  We started watching it on TV years ago...missed the ending and it has NEVER been back on...seriously, we've been waiting YEARS to finish this movie!!!
 
Like January, February's new recipe was a hit and will definitely be finding its way into our dinnertime rotation.  Sausage and rice stew courtesy of Rachel Ray.  It was so good and SO easy to make...let me know if you are interested in the recipe and I'll be happy to share.  Trust me this is a meal that you are going to want to make!
 
I also planned on buying myself a little something each month BUT lately I've been on a serious serious shopping kick.  I'm talking scouring the internet everyday for things I like, love, want, need, and pretty much will die if I don't get.  I am really starting to think that I have a bit of a shopping problem addiction but the good thing is I always keep it within my budget so neither I or Mr. M (mainly Mr. M) can be mad about it.  I just recently picked up these little cuties...
Although I technically count this as a "work" related purchase. I was desperately in need of some black ballet flats for work and am hoping that these will serve me as well as my last pair.
 
So that's where I'm at with the list..finishing up my first book for the year and all around just trying to enjoy myself while running on less sleep than I ever thought I could!! lol
 
What have you been up to this month??
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!