Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tears....

So yesterday Baby M got her shots. (I can't believe that my baby girl is 2 months old already) OMG this was probably the worst thing I have ever seen...these were the biggest needles EVER and they gave her 3 of them!!! 3!!!! Yes, I know this is perfectly normal but as a first time mom, I was traumatized!! My poor baby cried and my heart just broke...I never thought it was possible to hurt so much at the pain of someone else!! But now I know....ah the joys and pains of being a mommy!

So I immediately turned into super mommy and hugged and kissed and rocked my baby until she was all smiles again.  I was super proud of myself for NOT turning into one of those mothers that need to be bailed out of jail for punching the nurse that administered said shots!! lol Her nurse was super nice though and extremely fast..he even sealed the deal with hot pink tweety bird band-aids for my little diva!

Thank goodness she didn't get a fever but she was a bit fussy later that night (basically crying hysterically and breaking Mommy's heart all over again) and once more I rocked, hugged, and kissed her until she fell asleep.  She woke up this morning with nothing but smiles and sweet coos for mommy.  I'm so happy she is feeling better and now all is right in my world again! 

Geez...mommy duty is hard work but oh so worth it! lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!