Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Its working.

Couponing that is!! While I'm determined not to turn into a crazy woman about this, I can't help but get excited about all that I'm saving.  This weekends shopping trip was a HUGE success..I picked up most of the items that I had coupons for (along with normal household things that we needed..like bread and milk) and really saved A LOT.  (come on..dinner for UNDER a buck?!?!?--you SO can't beat it) Taking your time to see what is out there and preparing really does make all the difference.  I can't wait to keep my savings streak going.  Even Mr. M is getting in on it...he's been finding coupons for me, cutting them out and everything.  He's been pretty shocked when I tell him how much I've been paying for things!! I think he's proud of his wifey, getting all domestic and what not!! LOL

 
2 containers of Pampers wipes
4 Voila frozen meals
1 pack stayfree pads
1 pack carving board lunch meat
3 chobani greek yogurts
2 bottles coffee creamer
 
TOTAL COST: $5.92 !!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?? Share it here!!